eUnited States of America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Military/CIA development

+2
ExecutiveDax
Arya8
6 posters

Go down

Project Military/CIA development Empty Project Military/CIA development

Post  Arya8 Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:28 am

I have noticed a distinct lack of any drive or military in eJahan. I am thus proposing a branched system. To begin, we should have a boot camp/TC division and an Army. We should grow from there into more branches, with more and more activity and strength requirements, as time passes. Any suggestions on getting the military started, or anyone who wants to help, please post a reply. We should also have a CIA in charge of reporting players who are breaking laws (from enemy countries, of course), instigating and defending against PTOs, spying on enemy countries, generating passwords and security measures, and a heap of other things I forgot to mention/ don't know. Simply organizing the populace will make us a minor power.

Arya8

Back to top Go down

Project Military/CIA development Empty Re: Project Military/CIA development

Post  ExecutiveDax Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 am

Yeah, the military is being organized by Kakashi, but I haven't had an update on it lately. The CIA is a good idea, too. Even I didn't think of that.

ExecutiveDax

Back to top Go down

Post  Theseus Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:02 pm

CIA is a good idea, but unfortunately there isn't a whole lot we can do with our population size. If someone wants to take over one of our elected positions during one of our elections, I doubt we could do much to stop them. Although it might be good to start organizing a system to keep up with who are citizens are.
Theseus
Theseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakashi Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:24 pm

There already is an Army, and the CIA is a great idea.
@Thesus: I don't agree, we have one of the most active populations in eJahan! and If a country really is stupid enough to pay the tala for citizenship to come to USA and PTO us, then we will not only stop them w/ the help of our allies, but we will also PTO them in return Razz

Plus, stealing money or doing bad stuff, well, PTO in general is forbidden in eJahan, and anyone who does that will be banned.
Kakashi
Kakashi

Back to top Go down

Project Military/CIA development Empty RE: Army

Post  Arya8 Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Yeah, I noticed that about the army a couple days ago

Arya8

Back to top Go down

Post  Theseus Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Really? I didn't know PTO was illegal in eJahan. I guess it's small enough that the mods. would know. That makes an anti-PTO effort much easier though haha.
Theseus
Theseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakashi Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:13 pm

yes it does Smile
Kakashi
Kakashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin Atsukaria Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:59 am

I feel like the TC should wait until we have a lot more members new to browser games like eJahan and such. Right now we don't get enough new members to really require a TC. We can just teach them personally at this point if need be.

Jin Atsukaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Theseus Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Exactly. Most people come from eRep, and right now we're able to personally handle 'teaching' the nuances.
Theseus
Theseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin Atsukaria Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:19 am

heheheh nuances... Razz

Jin Atsukaria

Back to top Go down

Post  GNEFCZ Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:10 am

We need CIA but it is not the priority for us at the moment...we should concentrate our scarce resources on how to attract more players...and maybe more important, how to get them more involved in to the game, not just to be simple spectators but to actively participate in ejUSA...before we make our CIA, we need our FBI who will deal with our citizens and their problems and needs...we don't have much of us who can take time do deal with all these problems...at the present, our ambassadors in foreign countries can be our CIA...

GNEFCZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin Atsukaria Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:21 am

Well it seems that we can just message all new players since they're slowly trickling in. We can tell them to join the forums, friend a bunch of us, and give them a link to how to take care of your eLife. So instead of a training corp or a CIA, we should be looking to make a Newbie Greeter's Squad. I'd be happy to help, I've been sort of an unofficial member of FUS in the way that I'd help the FUS people out by helping newbies over in USA chat.

Jin Atsukaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum